【Important Notice】Principle of Procedure for Overseas Students Registration and Scholarship Information during COVID-19 Pandemic
- For international students who cannot arrive Taiwan on the scheduled date due to the Covid-19 epidemic, you can refer to the below procedure to complete all the required enrollment procedures.
- Enrollment fee payment: International student can use an oversea credit card (excluding union pay card). Please visit the link of the Registrar Division online payment platform below (http://cash.ufo.ncku.edu.tw/payment/index.php?c=auth&type=Sign) to pay the fee. (User ID: please enter your student ID ; password: please enter the last 4 digits of your student ID)
- Submission of enrollment documents: Please fill out [NCKU ISAD Online Registration for Int'l Degree Students] (https://reurl.cc/14gabV), and upload the degree diploma verified by the Embassy of Taiwan. If you are not able to obtain the verified version of your degree diploma due to the Covid-19 epidemic, please download the letter of declaration and upload the signed declaration letter to ISAD Online Registration.
- If you wish to defer your admission to 2021 Spring Semester due to the Covid-19 epidemic, please apply for the university deferment before 4th of September. You do not have to pay any enrollment fee. (https://nckustory.ncku.edu.tw/formapply/index.php?auth) If you have any concern, please contact your department office, curriculum division and Registrar Division.
If you have registered earlier, please notify your department and ask your department office to contact curriculum division and Registrar Division to change your status to deferment.
- Courses: Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, NCKU provides 2000+ online courses. For more information regarding the online course enrollment, please contact the associated lecturer, departments, or curriculum division.
- Scholarship: To receive scholarship, you need to prepare a few required documents such as ARC and the Taiwan Post Office bank account. You can only receive you scholarship once you submitted all the required documents. There are many types of scholarship in NCKU. For more information, you can contact the associated case manager based on the type of scholarship:
- NCKU distinguished scholarship (freshman), please contact Miss Gina Lee for more information,
- Ministry of education scholarship, scholarship issued by the government of other countries, NCKU distinguished scholarship (existing students), please contact Miss Maxine Yang for more information,
For any other inquiry, please email to the International Student Affairs division:
- 繳交報到文件：請填寫本校「外國學位生線上報到系統表單NCKU ISAD Online Registration for Int'l Degree Students」（），並上傳經駐外單位驗證之畢業證書，即可完成。如因疫情無法如期取得驗證畢業證書者，請自行下載切結書，簽署後上傳。
- 成功大學優秀國際學生獎學金受獎生(新生)，有問題可以聯繫李季樺小姐(Ms. Gina)，
- 臺灣獎學金受獎生、他國政府獎學金受獎生、或對於第二年成功大學優秀國際學生獎學金有疑問的同學，可以聯繫楊惠芬小姐(Ms. Maxine)，